Step 1: Choose a stock broker** These are not the only stock brokers available and we are not endorsing them. Do your research before choosing a stock broker.
Step 2: Basic Stock Tutorial
- What are stocks?
- Different types of stocks
- How stocks trade
- Trading stocks and order types
- Bulls, bears & market sentiment
- How to read a stock table/quote
- Valuing stocks
Step 3: Find Stocks to Invest In
Use the following tools to find stocks to invest in. Use the stock details page to do research about the company and their subsidiaries.
- Search for Stocks or browse our Marijuana Stock List
- View Best Marijuana Stocks – User Favorites
- View the Top 25 Marijuana Stocks or the Biggest Losers
Step 4: Add Stocks to Your Watchlists
A great way to keep track of stocks that your interested in is to add them to your watchlists. You can create multiple watchlists. For example you might have Favorites, Stocks I Own, Potential Stocks, Penny Stocks.
Step 5: Keep Track of the Stocks In Your Dashboard
Once you have setup your watchlists you can view charts, news, and easily get to the stock details page from your Dashboard
Step 6: Start Investing
Once you have your stocks picked out you can login to your stock broker account to invest and track your investments. Good Luck and have fun!